|Early Bird Registration
(extended to March 1st!)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the 'REGISTER ONLINE' button to be taken to the conference description which includes the conference location and fee.
- To register, select the 'Register/Sign In Now' button found at the bottom of the page.
- This will bring you to the University Non-Credit Registration system. If you have an account from a previously registered non-credit course, sign in using your username and password. If not, you will need to create a new account. This log-in is not associated with your NetID.
To create a new account and continue registration for RUOnlineCon, look below 'New Students" and click on "Create Account".
- Next, you will be asked to fill in your name, address, phone number and to create a username and password. In addition, please make sure to submit the Title, Department, and Institution you work for.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click 'Add to Cart'.
- You will be taken to your cart. At this point, you can enter a promo code if it applies and click 'Checkout' to complete your registration.
If you or your group is registering via purchase order, please fill out the purchase order request form, complete the necessary information, and submit. You will receive an email that registration has been completed with the invoices attached for your purchase order processing.
After submission, we will contact you to confirm registration and send invoices along with directions to complete the PO process. Please make sure all fields are completed as this information will be used for name badges at the conference.
General attendees (non-breakout speakers) are eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 1, 2020 and will incur a processing fee of $75.00 USD. There are no refunds after March 2, 2020. Competitive Breakout Speakers are not eligible for a refund at any point after they register.
Portions of this conference will be Live streamed and all sessions will be video/audio taped. By registering, your attendance at, or in participation in, this conference constitutes your consent to the use and distribution by Rutgers of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, live stream, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of Rutgers. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.