Welcome to the 2022 Rutgers Online Learning Conference!
#RUOnlineCon brings together the best minds in the online, hybrid and EdTech worlds to focus on improving teaching and learning with technology. The program will take place in a completely virtual format on March 14, 2022.
To support our community during this challenging time, we are offering free registration to all Rutgers faculty, staff and students. We are also offering discounted registration to other institutions, including an all-institution pass option.
Reflection on Lessons Learned
How have transformative experiences influenced your renewed vision of education?
Proposals for this track should focus on the “aha” moments that pushed you to change the way you approach your practice.
Changes for Today:
Evolution of Your Instructional Practice
How are your instructional practices evolving to meet the changing needs of today?
Proposals for this track should focus on how you have transformed your course design and delivery strategies.
Reflections from Tomorrow:
Trends that are Transforming the Future
How is the future shaping what you do today?
Proposals for this track should focus on trends, tools, social constructs and technologies that will transform the teaching of tomorrow.
- Live 50-minute Interactive Presentation
- Live 50-minute Interactive Panel Discussion
- Live Pre-recorded Video with Synchronous Chat, followed by Q&A (50-minute total)
- Pre-recorded Video (Delivered Asynchronously, On Demand)
Hundreds of educators, technologists and industry leaders from across the country
Who Should Attend?
- Educators from across the country from both the public and private sectors
- Faculty and students in ALL disciplines
- Instructional designers, instructional technologists, developers, support coordinators, curriculum and department leaders
- Anyone interested in technology-assisted education
- K-12 educators (special sessions just for you!)