At the Rutgers Online Learning Conference, the best minds and frontline leaders in online education from across New Jersey and the country gather to focus on online, hybrid, and technology-assisted face-to-face learning. The annual conference is open to the public, attracting those from both private and public institutions each year.
We are excited to bring the tools and innovations showcased by the conference to a now completely virtual experience.
Check out last year's conference
Who Is This For?
- Faculty and students in ALL disciplines
- Departmental pedagogical support coordinators
- Technology support coordinators
- Department and program chairs
- Training, learning and industry professionals from both the public and private sectors
- Instructional designers and developers
- Curriculum managers
- eLearning analysts
- Educational technology vendors
- Anyone charged with increasing workplace performance using online learning technologies
- Anyone interested in improving technology-assisted education