The 2021 Rutgers Online Learning Conference will be held virtually March 15-16, 2021. It is free to attend for Rutgers affiliated staff, faculty and students. Attendance fees for non-Rutgers guests is detailed below, including a cost-effective "All-Institution Pass."
|Rutgers staff, faculty and students||Individual||All-Institution Pass*|
|Early Registration Fee
|Normal Registration Fee
|Late Registration Fee
(closes March 1)
*All-Institution Pass includes registration for all members of your institution. Registrant will receive a 100% discount code they will be able to share with members of their institution.
- Click the appropriate “Register” button in the table above.
- For Individual and Institutional pass registrations, the button will bring you to the University Non-Credit Registration system. If you have an account from a previously registered Rutgers non-credit course, sign in using your username and password. If not, you will need to create a new account. This log-in is not associated with your NetID.
To create a new account and continue registration for RUOnlineCon, look below 'New Students" and click on "Create Account".
- Next, you will be asked to fill in your name, address, phone number and to create a username and password. In addition, please make sure to submit the Title, Department, and Institution you work for.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click 'Add to Cart'.
- You will be taken to your cart. At this point, you can enter a promo code if it applies and click 'Checkout' to complete your registration.
If you or your group is registering via purchase order, please fill out the purchase order request form, complete the necessary information, and submit. After submission, we will contact you to confirm registration and send invoices along with directions to complete the PO process.
Video and Photography Policy
Portions of this conference will be Live-streamed and all sessions will be video/audio taped. By registering, your attendance at, or in participation in, this conference constitutes your consent to the use and distribution by Rutgers of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, live stream, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of Rutgers. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.
General attendees (non-breakout speakers) are eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to February 15, 2021. There are no refunds after February 15, 2021. Competitive Breakout Speakers are not eligible for a refund at any point after they register.