Welcome to the Virtual 2021 Rutgers Online Learning Conference
#RUOnlineCon brings together the best minds in the online, hybrid and EdTech worlds to focus on improving teaching and learning with technology. The two-day program will take place in a completely virtual format on March 15th and 16th, 2021.
To support our community during this challenging time, we are offering free registration to all Rutgers faculty, staff and students. We are also offering discounted registration to other institutions, including an all-institution pass option.
Expert keynotes, educators, technologists, and industry leaders from across the country.
Who Should Attend?
- Educators from across the country from both the public and private sectors
- Faculty and students in ALL disciplines
- Instructional designers, instructional technologists, developers, support coordinators, curriculum and department leaders
- Anyone interested in technology-assisted education
- K-12 educators (special sessions just for you!)
Exciting keynotes, deep-dive concurrent sessions and engaging networking opportunities are on the agenda for the 2021 conference. Past presentations have included:
- Discussions and demos of emerging technologies
- Getting the most out of various learning management systems
- Ancillary software and sites
- New instructional paradigms and pedagogical methods
- Innovative engagement strategies
- Virtual Worlds
- Multimedia elements
- Faculty training and resources
- A complete detailed schedule featuring the speakers and sessions will be posted closer to the event