We are very pleased to announce our 2019 Rutgers Online Learning Conference, scheduled to take place March 18, 2019. Attracting hundreds of attendees each year, this popular conference serves as a cross-disciplinary forum for the exchange of information on research, development, and applications of all topics related to online, hybrid, and technology assisted face-to-face learning. Past presentations have included discussions and demonstrations of available and emerging technologies, use of various Learning Management Systems, ancillary software and sites, new instructional paradigms and pedagogical methods, assessments, virtual worlds, audio/video elements, faculty training and resources, and more.
Who Will You Meet?
- Faculty and students in ALL disciplines
- Departmental pedagogical support coordinators
- Technology support coordinators
- Department and program chairs
- All interested in improving technology assisted education
- Training, learning and industry professionals from both the public and private sectors
- Instructional designers and developers
- Curriculum managers
- eLearning analysts
- Educational technology vendors
- Anyone charged with increasing workplace performance through the use of online learning technologies
Sponsor at RUOnlineCon 2019 and connect with higher education professionals who value educational technology. Click here to get started.