Online registration is the fastest and easiest way to get registered for the 2017 Annual Conference. Registration includes access to all sessions, exhibits, breakfast, lunch and all coffee breaks each day, conference program, conference handouts/proceedings.
We do accept purchase orders! Click here to notify that you will be using one.
1. Click the 'CLICK HERE TO REGISTER' button above to be taken to the conference description which includes conference location and conference fee.
2. To register, select the 'Register/Sign In Now' button found at the bottom of the page.
3. This will bring you to the University Non-Credit Registration system. You may have an account if you registered for a non-credit course in the past. If so, you will need your 'User Name' and 'Password' otherwise you will have to create new account. This log in is not associated with your NetId. To create a new account and continue registration for the Rutgers Online Learning Conference Mid-Atlantic Region look below 'New Students' and click on 'Create Account'.4. Next you will be asked to fill in your name, address, phone number, and choose a username and password.
5. Scroll to bottom of page and click on 'Add To Cart.
6. You will then be taken to 'Your Cart'. At this point you can enter a promo code if that applies and click on Checkout to complete your registration.
General attendees (non‐breakout speakers) are eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 1, 2017 and will incur a processing fee of $75.00 USD. There are no registration refunds after March 2, 2017. Competitive Breakout Speakers will not be eligible for a refund at any point after they register.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Portions of this conference will be Livestreamed and all sessions will be video/audio taped. By registering, your attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes your consent to the use and distribution by Rutgers of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, live stream, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of Rutgers. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.